29900 Civic Center Blvd.
Warren, MI. 48093
(Near Van Dyke / 12 Mile Rd)
Phone: (586) 574-4700
- Police Department (non-emergency) (586) 574-4700
- Office of the Commissioner (586) 574-4800
- Criminal Investigations (586) 574-4810
- Family Investigations (586) 574-4762
- Special Investigation (Drug Unit)(586) 574-4837
- Records Dept. (586) 574-4760
- Animal Control (586) 574-4806
- Traffic/Accident Investigation (586) 574-4870
- Detention/Prisoner Information (586) 574-4844
Police Memorial 2014
Internet users now can receive important information from the Warren Police Department instantaneously. Called “NeighborNet,”the new service allows the Warren Police to notify users on amber alerts, major traffic accidents and road closings. This program is specifically designed for Neighborhood Watch Programs, homeowners associations,and any other group or club that wishes to stay informed about the community. NeighborNet Watch programs have a higher success rate due to the fact that it provides a free homepagethat is secure-from the neighborhood down to the individual user. Neighborhood Watch block captains can have instant communication with the police department and their block concerning non-emergency information.Click on the below graphic to sign up!
It's auction time!
The City of Warren Police Department is always scheduling auctions for unclaimed, abandoned or forfeited vehicles. Dates and locations to be announced. For more information contact Officer Krzesak at 574-4872.
In an effort to stop prostitution, the City of Warren will now be publishing the names and photographs of those who are convicted of prostitution or attempting to acquire the services of aprostitute. A new page is being constructed for 2011.
Click here to find out more about the Warren Police Explorers Program.