Job Type: Part-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Rate: $12.40 - $13.00 per hour after 2 years
Post Date: August 11, 2010
Job Description: The City of Warren is accepting applications without regard to race or sex for the position of Library Technician - Substitute. Perform para-professional library work involved in the various phases of the library.
- Two year library associate degree.
- Consideration will be given to a candidate possessing a bachelor \'s degree and either recent library experience or six graduate hours in Library Science courses.
Apply: Warren City Hall, One City Square, Human Resources Suite 410, Warren, MI, 48093, weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. You may apply in person or by mail. Applications will be kept on file for six months.
Application Forms Required (Links to forms on the left)
- Equal Employment Opportunity form
- Hours Available (Library) form
- Part-time Release Info. Agreement form
Note: Forms may also be obtained from the Personnel Office
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER