Job Type: Part-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Rate: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour after 4 years
Post Date: August 11, 2010
Job Description: The City of Warren is accepting applications without regard to race or sex for the position of Branch Librarian - Substitute. Perform professional library work involved in the various phases of the operation of the library.
- Masters degree in Library/Information Science or its masters degree equivalent from an accrediated library school.
- Must be eligible for a Library of Michigan Librarian \\\'s Professional Certificate.
- One year of experience in professional library work.
Apply: Warren City Hall, One City Square, Human Resources Suite 410, Warren, MI, 48093, weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. You may apply in person or by mail. Applications will be kept on file for six months.
Application Forms Required (Links to forms on the left)
- Equal Employment Opportunity form
- Hours Available (Library) form
- Release Info. Agreement form
Note: Forms may also be obtained from the Personnel Office
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER