Job Type: Part-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Rate: Starting rate: $8.50/hour
Job Description: The City of Warren is accepting applications without regard to race or sex for the part-time position of Library Page. Work involves a variety of non-professional library tasks of varying difficulty.
- Must be a minimum of sixteen years of age and able to obtain a working permit.
Apply: Warren City Hall, One City Square, Human Resources Suite 410, Warren, MI, 48093, weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. You may apply in person or by mail. Applications will be kept on file for six months.
Application Forms Required (Links to forms on the left)
- Equal Employment Opportunity form
- Hours Available (Library)
- Part-time Release Info. Agreement form
- Library Exam and Release Info. Agreement
Note: Forms may also be obtained from the Human Resources Office. Applications will be kept on file for six months.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER