Job Status: Sourcing
The City of Warren, an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, is accepting applications for Temporary Engineering Inspector.
- Inspect municipal public works and private utility construction for conformance with approved plans and specifications.
- Assist in all forms of municipal surveying data collection and construction layout operations.
- Perform independent inspection of street, sidewalk, and drainage complaints.
- Prepare accurate reports of all tasks performed and duties assigned.
- Associates degree in Civil Engineering.
- Three to five years of experience in municipal public works and private utility construction.
- Excellent public relations skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Valid driver's license - driving record must meet city's standards for insurability.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills.
Weekdays, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. You may apply in person, by mail, or by fax to Warren City Hall, One City Square, Human Resources Department #410, Warren, MI, 48093, fax: (586) 574-0770.
Forms Required for Application: