The Treasurer’s office accepts water bill payments. However, any billing or rate questions should be directed to the Water Division at 759-9200.
Property Tax Information
Starting March 1st, the 2016 taxes are to be paid to the Macomb County Treasurer. If you have any questions, please call our office at 586-574-4542.
- Using Checking Account to pay property tax- NO FEE TO PAY
FOR PAYING TAXES, USE THE 'ONE TIME PAYMENT' OPTION
- Using Credit Card to pay property tax
***Credit card payments can also be made by phone at 844-435-3977.***
Please note: This service is not provided by the City of Warren but by an independent third party company and there is a fee for using this service.
PAYING BY MAIL:
One City Square Suite 200
WARREN, MI 48093
- Your canceled check is your receipt
PAYING IN PERSON:
- Bring entire bill to the Treasurer’s Office, or an authorized bank.
- Make checks or money orders payable to: CITY OF WARREN TREASURER